5 Tips for the Writing Process
"Writing is 90% struggle. The other 10% is up to you." - Iain Cameron Williams

9 Tips for Choosing and Using the Right Point of View

00z

Most popular point of view types in stories
Select your viewpoint character with care
Streamline writing by cutting perception fallacy
Avoid shifting point of view in your story
Create intimacy with narrator via first-person 
When to use first-person minor in stories
Types of third-person point of views 
Use third–person limited for greater clarity
Rotate third-person limited to avoid issues
• BONUS: "Writing stories is like making love." - June Gillam

Professional Book Editor: Having your novel, short story or nonfiction manuscript proofread or edited before submitting it can prove invaluable. In an economic climate where you face heavy competition, your writing needs a second eye to give you the edge. I can provide that second eye.


Comments

Verify your Comment

Previewing your Comment

This is only a preview. Your comment has not yet been posted.

Working...
Your comment could not be posted. Error type:
Your comment has been saved. Comments are moderated and will not appear until approved by the author. Post another comment

The letters and numbers you entered did not match the image. Please try again.

As a final step before posting your comment, enter the letters and numbers you see in the image below. This prevents automated programs from posting comments.

Having trouble reading this image? View an alternate.

Working...

Post a comment

Comments are moderated, and will not appear until the author has approved them.

Your Information

(Name is required. Email address will not be displayed with the comment.)