My new book 7 Minutes a Day to Promoting Your Book has received a number of positive reviews on Amazon.com. Among the comments:
• “After completing my novel, I bought seven books on publication and promotion. Rob Bignell's 7 Minutes a Day to Promoting Your Book is the eighth and final one in my collection ...because I don’t think I’ll need another one. And it is the only one I intend to keep at my digital elbow…” - Byron Wade, published author (Jan. 24)
• “Being a busy professional in another field and having recently written my first novel in my spare time I found this step by step guide of most value to me....Rob gives you ahead of time the tools to gather and the steps to take to go about the process of promoting your book on a tight time schedule.” - Anthony Gaines, published author (Jan. 25)
• “Hiring a marketing firm to promote you and your book can be very costly but with the assistance of 7 Minutes a Day to Promoting Your Book there is much you can do on your own that will improve exposure and ultimately increase your sales.” - Steven S. Sharp, published author (Jan. 24)
• “Rob Bignell’s easy step-by-step approach to promoting your book will empower you to obtain fantastic results. As you read it, I am certain you'll want to employ many of the promoting strategies outlined in this resourceful book.” – Nestor Lima, published author (Jan. 23)
• “It is highly informative and there are many ways that he has suggested to promote that I would have never thought of without reading this book.” - JP Allison (Jan. 23)
7 Minutes a Day to Promoting Your Book helps writers develop a strategy that will get articles about their self-published book in newspapers, magazines, on radio and television programs, posted on blogs and linked to on websites, while landing them book signings and readings, all at virtually no cost. It is available as an ebook on Kindle.
Need an editor? Having your book, business document or academic paper proofread or edited before submitting it can prove invaluable. In an economic climate where you face heavy competition, your writing needs a second eye to give you the edge. Whether you live in St. Paul, Minnesota, or hail from Great Barrington, Massachusetts, I can provide that second eye.